1. What is the current status of Asus ZenFone 5?
Asus ZenFone 5 was released on July 14th, 2014 which is available in market currently. The Asus ZenFone 5 has available in 8GB and 16GB built-in memory options.
2. What are the available colors?
The Asus ZenFone 5 is available in four colors which are Charcoal Black, Pearl White, Cherry Red and Champagne Gold.
4. What is Asus ZenFone 5 model number?
The model number of Asus ZenFone 5 is A501CG.
5. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of this Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 equipped with 8MP autofocus LED flash primary camera supported by integration of features like digital zoom, back-illuminated sensor (BSI), digital image stabilization, geo tagging. The Asus ZenFone 5 also comes with a 2.0MP secondary camera for video with superior quality.
6. What is the dimensions & weight of the Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 is 148.2 mm in length, 72.8 mm in wide and 10.34 mm in thickness and carries weight of 145g.
7. How big is the screen size on the Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 has 5.0 inches multi-touch IPS capacitive touchscreen. It also gets Corning Gorilla Glass 3 as its screen protection with supports glove touch input.
8. What is the display color resolution of the Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 has 1280 x 720 pixels with a HD resolution, a pixel density of 294 ppi along with 16M colors.
9. What is the battery type and specs of Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 comes fitted with a Li-Po 2110 mAh non-removable battery.
10. What is the ‘stand by’ & ‘Talk Time’ limit of Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 offering up to 18 hours 30 mins of talk time and 334 hours of standby time on 3G network.
11. What type of memory cards does the Asus ZenFone 5 support?
The Asus ZenFone 5 support microSD card.
12. How much internal storage does the Asus ZenFone 5 have?
The Asus ZenFone 5 has 8/16 GB Internal of built-in storage capacity.
13. What is the maximum amount of external storage available for the Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 can be further expandable up to 64 GB using microSD card.
14. How much RAM does the Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 has 2GB RAM for assisting the CPU.
15. What type of CPU does the Asus ZenFone 5 have?
The Asus ZenFone 5 equipped with Dual core 1.6GHz processor supported by PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU with Intel Atom Z2560 chipset.
16. What operating system does the Asus ZenFone 5?
The Asus ZenFone 5 runs on Android’s v4.3 Jelly Bean operating system that provides a fluid and fast experience. It is upgradable to Android’s latest v4.4 KitKat.
17. What features does the Asus ZenFone 5 offer?
Asus ZenFone 5 presence of various features like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 5GB free lifetime ASUS WebStorage, SNS integration, Organizer, Document viewer, Photo viewer/editor, Voice memo/dial, Predictive text input etc.
18. Is Asus ZenFone 5 support 2G, 3G and 4G?
It supports only 2G, 3G network.
19. What are the disadvantages of Asus ZenFone 5?
No removable battery, too much pre installed applications which can’t be uninstalled, It consumes too much of memory and battery, Heat, hang up and crashes Issue, No FM Radio feature, Not even quad core.
20. How many sensors Asus ZenFone 5 does support?
The Asus ZenFone 5 is equipped with e-compass, gyroscope, proximity, light and 2 Hall Sensor for view Flip Cover accessory.
21. What type of SIM will the Asus ZenFone 5 use?
The Asus ZenFone 5 supports dual Micro SIM cards.
22. Which are the other alternatives of the Asus ZenFone 5 in market?
In Indian market, Asus ZenFone 5 competes with Motorola Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, Motorola Moto G 2, Nokia X, Sony Xperia M etc.
23. Does this Asus ZenFone 5 have FM?
The Asus ZenFone 5 has no FM radio feature.