1. What is the current status of Google Nexus 5X?
After months of speculations and anticipations, Google has finally announced the launch of its much awaited Nexus 5 on November 1, 2015. Available in two options – 16 GB and 32 GB variants which are priced 31,900 and 35,900 respectively (Amount in INR).
2. Google Nexus 5X is available in how many colors?
The Google Nexus 5X is available in stylish colors like Carbon Black, Quartz White and Ice Blue.
3. What is the model number of Google Nexus 5X?
The model number of Google Nexus 5X is LG-H791.
4. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of Google Nexus 5X?
Front camera is 12.3 MP with IR laser-assisted autofocus, 4K (30 fps) video captures, 1.55 µm pixels, f/2.0 aperture and broad-spectrum CRI-90 dual flash. The front camera is 5 MP, 1.4 µm pixels and f/2.0 aperture for HD video chatting and selfies. It comes with some versatile traits such as auto face detection, self timer, auto HDR and a variety of photography options.
5. What are the dimensions & weight of Google Nexus 5X?
Google Nexus 5X is 147.0 mm in length, 7.9 mm in thickness and 72.6mm in width. Its weight is just 136 grams.
6. What is the screen size of Google Nexus 5X?
Screen size is 5.2 inches with FHD (1920 x 1080) LCD at 423 ppi, corning gorilla glass 3 protections and fingerprint and smudge-resistant oleo phobic coating.
7. What is the display color resolution of Google Nexus 5X?
The Google Nexus 5X has a Full HD display of 1920 x 1080 and 423 ppi of pixel density.,
8. What is the battery strength of Google Nexus 5X?
The Google Nexus 5X is powered by a battery of 2700mAh.
9. How much internal storage Google Nexus 5X carries?
The Google Nexus 5X comes in two internal storage options, i.e. 16 GB and 32 GB. Further, it does not have any external memory card slot.
10. What is the maximum amount of storage available in Google Nexus 5X?
The maximum storage depends on which variant you buy. Currently it is available with 32GB internal memory option.
11. How much RAM does Google Nexus 5X?
The Google Nexus 5X has 2 GB RAM LPDDR3.
12. On which type of processor does Google Nexus 5X?
The Google Nexus 5X is power-driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 1.8 GHz hexa-core, 64-bit Adreno 418 GPU
13. Google Nexus 5X runs on which operating system?
The Google Nexus 5X runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
14. What are the special features of Google Nexus 5X?
The Google Nexus 5X has many special features such as Video Calls, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, eCompass, Gyroscope, E-mail and Fingerprint sensor
15. Is Google Nexus 5X support 2G, 3G and 4G?
Yes, it do support 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks in India.
16. What are the negative aspects of Google Nexus 5X?
It is wisely said that perfection is a myth. Likewise being one of the most feature driven phones, Google Nexus 5X has some shortcomings, which are:
- Second-rate camera
- Battery backup could have been enhanced
- No external storage
17. How many sensors do Google Nexus 5X supports?
Google Nexus 5X provides nine sensors, which are:
- Fingerprint sensor
- Sensor Hub
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Hall sensor
- Android Context Hub
18. What type of SIM Google Nexus 5X?
The Google Nexus 5X comes up with single nano SIM slot.
19. Which are the alternatives available for Google Nexus 5X?
In Indian smart phone market LG G4, Sony Xperia Z3, Huawei P8, HTC One M9+ and Motorola Moto X Play may prove substitute to the Google Nexus 5X.
20. Does Google Nexus 5X support FM?
Unfortunately, Google Nexus 5X does not have a radio.