Motorola launched a new budget smartphone Moto G6 Play in the Moto G series in India along with Moto G6. It has a moto logo at the back with water-repellent nano-coating like the other moto phones.
Moto G6 Play has a 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 IPS display. It is powered by 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 and is mated to Adreno 505 GPU. The dual SIM smartphone runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) and has a fingerprint sensor too. For connectivity options it includes 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio and 2 mics. The Moto G6 Play measures 154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm and its Weight is 175g.
It has 13MP back camera with with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. The front camera is 8 MP with LED flash.
It works on 4000mAh battery with Turbo charging.
The storage options for Moto G6 Play are 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory and an expandable memory upto 128 GB with microSD.
The Moto G6 Play comes in Indigo Black and Fine Gold colors.
It is priced at Rs. 11,999 and is available on flipkart and Moto Hub stores.
1. You will get Rs1000 off, if you will buy online on flipkart from ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
2. At Moto Hub buy using Paytm Mall QR code & get Rs.1200 cashback on mobile recharge on paytm.
3. No Cost EMI options offered from Bajaj Finserve, at both Flipkart and Moto Hubs
4. 25% discount on Jio 198 Prepaid Plan.
5. Rs. 1500 off on exchange of your old smartphone on Flipkart.
6. Buy with guaranteed upto Rs. 5100 buyback value, on Flipkart