1. What is the current status of Lenovo K900?
Lenovo K900 was released on April, 29th 2013 which is available in market currently. The Lenovo K900 has available in 16GB and 32GB built-in memory options
2. Lenovo K900 is available in how many colors?
The Lenovo K900 is available in two colors which are Steel Grey and Black.
3. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of Lenovo K900?
The Lenovo K900 is equipped with 13 MP rear camera supported by auto-focus with LED flash. The cameras pack features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection. The Lenovo K900 also comes with a 2MP fixed focus, 88° wide viewing angle front camera.
4. What are the dimensions & weight of Lenovo K900?
The Lenovo K900 is 157 mm in length, 78 mm in wide and 6.9 mm in thickness and carries weight of 162g.
5. What is the screen size of Lenovo K900?
The Lenovo K900 has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive multi-touch screen display. It also gets with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 as its screen protection.
6. What is the display color resolution of Lenovo K900?
The Lenovo K900 has 1920 x 1080 pixels with full HD resolution, a pixel density of 400+ ppi along with 16M colors.
7. What is the battery strength of Lenovo K900?
The Lenovo K900 has a Non-removable Li-Po 2,500 mAh battery.
8. What is the ‘stand by’ & ‘Talk Time’ limit of Lenovo K900?
The Lenovo K900 offering up to 15 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby time on 2G network, on other hand K900 offering up to 12 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby time on 3G network.
9. What type of memory cards does Lenovo K900 support?
There is no option for memory card slot in Lenovo K900.
10. How much internal storage Lenovo K900 carries?
The Lenovo K900 has 16/32GB Internal of built-in storage capacity.
11. What is the maximum amount of user storage available in Lenovo K900?
The Lenovo K900 has 16 GB of internal storage which comes with 12 GB approx. of user.
12. How much RAM does Lenovo K900 have?
The Lenovo K900 has 2GB RAM for assisting the CPU.
13. On which type of processor does Lenovo K900 run?
The Lenovo K900 equipped with 2.0 GHz dual core processor with Intel Atom Z2580 chipset.
14. Lenovo K900 runs on which operating system?
The Lenovo K900 runs through Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
15. What are the special features of Lenovo K900?
Lenovo K900 presence of various features like Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, Seamless Multi-tasking, Games, MMS Enabled, Video Editor, Calendar, Predictive Text Input, Voice Input, Organizer, Document viewer, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk etc.
16. Does Lenovo K900 supports 2G, 3G and 4G?
It supports only 2G, 3G network.
17. What are the negative aspects of Lenovo K900?
It Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion, over heating might be a problem for gaming, Lenovo UI and some default apps
18. How many sensors does Lenovo K900 does supports?
The Lenovo K900 is equipped with A-GPS, Gravitation, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor.
19. What type of SIM Lenovo K900 supports?
The Lenovo K900 supports single micro SIM cards.
20. Which are the alternatives available for Lenovo K900?
In Indian market, Lenovo K900 competes with Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung SIII , Lg G and Sony Xperia Z etc.
21. Lenovo K900 supports FM?
The Lenovo K900 has Stereo FM radio feature in it.