1. What is the current status of LG G2?
LG G2 3G was launched on 16th September 2013 and then its 16 GB variant were introduced on 27th March 2014. During the last quarter of 2014 LG came up with LG G2 4G LTE variant which is available in the market currently.
2. LG G2 is available in how many colors?
The LG G2 is available in three colors which are Black, Gold, and White.
3. What is the model number of LG G2?
The model number of LG G2 are D802 and D802T.
4. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of LG G2?
The LG G2 equipped with 13MP OIS Multi Auto Focus on primary camera with LED Flash. The cameras pack other features 8X digital Zoom, geo-tagging, cheese shutter, shot mode like Normal, HDR, Panorama, Continuous shot, VR Panorama, Burst Shot, Beauty Shot, Dual Camera, Shot and clear, Intelligent Shot. The LG G2 also comes with a 2.1MP secondary camera to facilitate video calling.
5. What are the dimensions & weight of LG G2?
The LG G2 is 138.5 mm in length, 70.9 mm in wide and 8.9 mm in thickness and carries weight of 143g.
6. What is the screen size of LG G2?
The LG G2 has a 5.2 inches True IPS LCD Capacitive Multi-touch G2 screen display. It also gets Corning Gorilla Glass 3 as its screen protection.
7. What is the display color resolution of LG G2?
The LG G2 has full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, a pixel density of 423 ppi along with 16M colors.
8. What is the battery strength of LG G2?
The LG G2 has non-removable SiO+ Li-Polymer 3000 mAh battery.
9. What is the ‘stand by’ & ‘Talk Time’ limit of LG G2?
The LG G2 offering up to 16 hrs 30 mins of talk time and 790 hours of standby time on 2G network, on other hand LG G2 offering up to 17 hrs 30 mins of talk time and 900 hrs of standby time on 3G network.
10. How much internal storage LG G2 carries?
The LG G2 has option of 16GB and 32GB of built-in storage capacity.
11. What is the maximum amount of user’s storage available in LG G2?
The LG G2 has 32 GB of internal storage offers 24 GB for users with OS installed in rest while in 16 GB, its 10.5 GB for users usually.
12. How much RAM does LG G2 have?
The LG G2 has 2 GB RAM for assisting the CPU.
13. On which type of processor does LG G2 run?
The LG G2 powered by Quad core, 2.26 GHz Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset and Adreno 330 GPU.
14. LG G2 runs on which operating system?
The LG G2 runs by v4.2.2 Jelly Bean and it upgradable to v4.4.2 KitKat.
15. What are the special features of LG G2?
The LG G2 presence of various features like Audio Zooming, Guest Mode, Knockon, Plug & Pop, Tracking Zoom, Zoom To Track, Capture Plus & Clip Tray, Answer Me, Slide ide, Dual Camera, VR Panorama, Tracking Focus, Pause And Resume Recording, Qremote 2.0, Notebook, Status Bar (Editable), Gesture, Connection vibration, Privacy Keeper, Quiet time, Backup & Restore, Favorite Contacts, File Networking, Wise Ringtone, Wise Screen, ECO Mode, Landscape View, Lock Screen effects, Path Keypad, Qtranslator, Power saver, Talk Back, QSlide, Live Zoom, Quick Memo, Icon Customizer, Back-up Application, Conversation skin, Document Viewer, Video Editor App, Dual Screen, Safety Care, Phone Group, Screen Zooming, Notification Bar, Alarm Clock, Timer, World Clock, Stop watch, Calculator, Calendar, Memo, Voice Recording, Multitasking etc.
16. Is LG G2 support 2G, 3G and 4G?
Yes, it supports all three 2G, 3G and 4G network. The LG G2 has also connectivity like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi direct, DLNA, HDMI, EDGE, NFC, A-GPS, USB and GPRS to meet the connectivity requirements of the user.
17. What are the negative aspects of LG G2?
Cannot add a memory card to the LG G2 D802, Non removable Battery, Volumes button near the camera, so that trouble when turn down the volume or increase the volume..
18. How many sensors does LG G2 supports?
The LG G2 support Accelerometer, compass, proximity, gyro sensors.
19. What type of SIM LG G2 supports?
The LG G2 supports single Micro-SIM cards.
20. Which are the alternatives available for LG G2?
In Indian market, LG G2 competes with the Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 5, Sony Xperia Z1 etc.
21. Does LG G2 support FM?
Yes, LG G2 has Stereo FM radio with RDS features in it.