1. What is the current status of LG Nexus 4?
LG Nexus 4 was released on October, 29th 2012 which is available in market currently.
2. How many colors of LG Nexus 4 are available?
The LG Nexus 4 is available in two colors which are Black, White.
3. What is model number of LG Nexus 4?
The model number of LG Nexus 4 is Google Nexus4 E960.
4. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of LG Nexus 4?
LG Nexus 4 has primary 8 MP Autofocus, LED flash while secondary 1.3 MP camera.
5. What are the dimensions & weight of LG Nexus 4?
The LG Nexus 4 is 133.9 mm in length, 68.7 mm in wide and 9.1 mm in thickness and carries weight of 139 g.
6. How big is the screen size on LG Nexus 4?
The LG Nexus 4 has a 4.7 inches true HD IPS Plus capacitive multi-touch screen display. It also gets corning Gorilla Glass 2 as its screen protection.
7. What is the display color resolution of LG Nexus 4?
The LG Nexus 4 has 1280 x 768 pixels, true HD, a pixel density of 320 ppi along with 16 M colors.
8. What is the battery type of LG Nexus 4?
The LG Nexus 4 has non-removable Li-Po 2100 mAh battery.
9. What is the ‘stand by’ & ‘Talk Time’ limit of LG Nexus 4?
Stand by – up to 564.5 hours (3G)
Talk time – up to 11.9 hours (3G)
10. What type of memory cards does LG Nexus 4 support?
There is no option for memory card slot in LG Nexus 4.
11. How much internal storage LG Nexus 4 carries?
The LG Nexus 4 has 16GB of built-in storage capacity.
12. What is the maximum amount of user storage available in LG Nexus 4?
The LG Nexus 4 has 16 GB of internal storage offers 13 GB for users with OS installed in rest.
13. How much RAM does LG Nexus 4 have?
The LG Nexus 4 has 2 GB RAM.
15. What type of CPU does LG Nexus 4 have?
The LG Nexus 4 equipped with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor.
16. Which type of operating system LG Nexus 4 has?
The LG Nexus 4 runs through Android OS, v4.2.2 Jelly Bean and it up-gradable for lifetime.
17. What features does LG Nexus 4 offer?
LG Nexus 4 have features like DayDream, Voice Search, Games, Magazines, Movies, NFC Support, Micro SIM, Wireless Display and Miracast, Slip Port, Pre-set Equalizer, MMS Enabled, Audio and Video Codec, Calendar, Video Editing, Calculator, Clock, Currents, Movie Studio, Power Control, Setting Shortcut, Analog Clock, Alarm, Timer, World Clock, Stopwatch, Multi-tasking, SMS on Call Reject, Predictive Word Input, Data Usages Monitor, Cell Broadcast, OTA, Bi-Directional Text, Expandable Notifications, MTP Storage Calculator, Chrome, Downloads, Gallery, Movie Studio, Face Unlock, Back Up and Reset, Talk Back etc.
18. Is LG Nexus support 2G, 3G and 4G?
It supports only 2G, 3G network.
19. What are negative points about LG Nexus 4?
The disadvantage of LG Nexus 4 are No microSD card slot available, No versions with more storage, Mediocre display sunlight legibility, Non user-replaceable battery, Camera is less than stellar, no shutter key either, No FM Radio and Stock Android design.
20. How many sensors does LG Nexus 4 supports?
The LG Nexus 4 support Accelerometer, compass, gyro, barometer, proximity sensors.
21. What is the SIM slot size of LG Nexus 4?
Micro-SIM used in LG Nexus 4.
22. Which are the other alternatives of LG Nexus 4 in market?
In Indian market, LG Nexus 4 competes with the Samsung Galaxy S3 , Sony Xperia ZR and LG optimus G
23. Does LG Nexus 4 have FM?
No, LG Nexus 4 has no FM feature.