1. What is the current status of LG Optimus G?
LG Optimus G was released on February 25th, 2012 which is available in market currently.
2. LG Optimus G is available in how many colors?
The LG Optimus G is available in two colors which are Black & White.
3. What is model number of LG Optimus G?
The model number of LG Optimus G is E975.
4. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of LG Optimus G?
LG Optimus G is equipped with 13 MP autofocus, LED flash while secondary 1.3 MP camera.
5. What are the dimensions & weight of LG Optimus G?
The LG Optimus G is 131.9 mm in length, 68.9 mm in wide and 8.45 mm in thickness and carries weight of 145g.
6. What is the screen size of LG Optimus G?
The LG Optimus G has a 4.7 inches true HD IPS Plus capacitive multi-touch G2 screen display. It also gets corning Gorilla Glass 2 as its screen protection.
7. What is the display color resolution of LG Optimus G?
The LG Optimus G has full HD with 768 x 1280 pixels, a pixels density of 330 ppi along with 16M Color.
8. What is the battery strength of LG Optimus G?
The LG Optimus G has non-removable Li-Po 2100 mAh battery.
9. What is the ‘stand by’ & ‘Talk Time’ limit of LG Optimus G?
The LG Optimus G is offering up to 15 hours of talk time and 456 hours of standby time on 2G network, on other hand it offering 13 hours of talk time and 411 hours of standby time on 3G network.
10. What type of memory cards does LG Optimus G support?
There is no option for memory card slot in LG Optimus G.
11. How much internal storage does LG Optimus G carries?
The LG Optimus G has 32GB of built-in storage capacity.
12. What is the maximum amount of user storage available in LG Optimus G?
The LG Optimus G has 32 GB of internal storage offers 25 GB for users with OS.
13. How much RAM does LG Optimus G have?
The LG Optimus G has 2 GB RAM.
14. On which type of processor does LG Optimus G run?
The LG Optimus G equipped with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor.
15. LG Optimus G runs on which operating system?
The LG Optimus G runs through Android OS, v4.1.2 Jelly Bean and it upgrade to v4.4.2 KitKat.
16. What features does LG Optimus G offer?
LG Optimus G have features like Masterpiece Design with ‘Crystal Reflection Finish’, Cross-Tasking with next generation Quad Code, QSlide Function, Dual Screen Dual Play , QuickMemo, Live Zooming, Screen Zooming, Moment Seizing fun with ‘Genius Camera’, Application Link, Message Wallpaper, Icon Personalizer, Wise Ringtone etc.
17. Is LG Optimus G support 2G, 3G and 4G Networks?
It supports only 2G, 3G network.
18. What are the disadvantages of LG Optimus G?
The disadvantages of Lg Optimus G are No external storage slot so cannot upgrade or add storage capacity,Fused with the cell phone battery, Physical size slightly wider the 131.9 x 68.9, may be because the screen is too wide, Speaker broke issue,Camera quality is not too special.
19. How many sensors does LG Optimus G supports?
The LG Optimus G supports Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors.
20. What type of SIM LG Optimus G use?
Micro-SIM used in LG Optimus G.
21. Which are the other alternatives of LG Optimus G in market?
In Indian market, LG Optimus G competes with the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Xperia z.
22. Does LG Optimus G have FM?
Yes, LG Optimus G has feature of stereo FM radio with RDS in it.