1. What is the current status of Motorola Moto G (3rd GEN)?
Moto G was initially introduced in 2013 as Gen one model followed by 2nd GEN model last year. Moto G 3rd GEN is latest addition in it which comes with some new technologies and design upgrades.
2. Moto G (3rd GEN) is available in how many colors?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) is available in only in two colors- Black and white along with some customized back and flip covers which are available separately on Flipkart.
3. What is the model number of Moto G (3rd GEN)?
The model number of Moto G (3rd GEN) is Moto G (XT-1550).
4. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of Moto G (3rd GEN)?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) is equipped with a 13MP auto focus rear camera aided by LED flash and packs with features like quick capture, tap anywhere to capture, burst mode, slow motion video, Auto HDR, Panorama, video iHDR, 1080p video recording etc. The Moto G (3rd GEN) also comes with a 5MP Selfie snapper upfront. The cameras on Moto G 3 have shown immense improvement as compared to 2nd GEN 8MP and 2MP cameras.
5. What are the dimensions & weight of Moto G (3rd GEN)?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) is 142.1 mm long, 72.4 mm wide and 11.6 mm thick and carries weight of 155g.
6. What is the screen size of Moto G (3rd GEN)?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) has a 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
7. What is the display color resolution of Moto G (3rd GEN)?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) has HD 720×1280 of pixel resolution with the pixel density of 294 ppi along with 16M color resolution. Motorola should have given full HD display.
8. What is the battery strength of Moto G (3rd GEN)?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) takes the juice from a non-removable Li-on 2,470mAh battery which is rated to deliver 19 hours of talktime on 3G networks along with 9 hours of web browsing and 10 hours of video playback support.
9. How much internal storage Moto G (3rd GEN) carries?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) is offered with 8GB and 16GB internal storage options and both comes with a Micro SD card slot for expanding memory up to 32GB.
10. What is the maximum amount of storage available in Moto G (3rd GEN)?
The maximum storage depends on which variant you buy (16GB, 32GB and 128 GB) because Moto G (3rd GEN)has no expandable memory slot.
11. How much RAM does Moto G (3rd GEN) have?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) is available with 1GB and 2GB RAM options for assisting the CPU.
12. On which type of processor does Moto G (3rd GEN) run?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) is powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor and Adreno 306 with 400 MHz GPU.
13. Moto G (3rd GEN) runs on which operating system?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system out of the box with no bloat ware at all.
14. What are the special features of Moto G (3rd GEN)?
Moto G (3rd GEN) comes loaded with some special features like IPX7 rating withstand immersion in up to 3 feet of fresh water up to 30 minutes, Moto display, Moto assist.
15. Is Moto G (3rd GEN) support 2G, 3G and 4G?
Yes, it does support 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks with Dual-SIM (4G+3G). The Moto G (3rd GEN) has also connectivity like GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, USB host, Wi-Fi, hotspot, EDGE, Micro USB v2.0and GPRS to meet the connectivity requirements of the user.
16. What are the negative aspects of Moto G (3rd GEN)?
The Battery of Moto G (3rd GEN) is non-removable, No Full HD screen, No NFC, front design remains similar, there are some competitors available with bigger screen at same price range.
17. How many sensors does Moto G (3rd GEN) supports?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) support Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, sensor hub and proximity.
18. What type of SIM Moto G (3rd GEN) supports?
The Moto G (3rd GEN) supports dual Nano-SIM cards.
19. Which are the alternatives available for Moto G (3rd GEN)?
In Indian market, Moto G (3rd GEN) competes with the Lenovo K3 note, Asus Zenfone 2, Xiaomi Mi 4i and Samsung Galaxy J5.
20. Does Moto G (3rd GEN) support FM?
Yes, Moto G (3rd GEN) has FM radio feature in it.
|Comparison of Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen)|