1. What is the current status of OnePlus X?
OnePlus X is the latest budget smartphone after the super hit OnePlus one and OnePlus two. Priced at Rs. Rs. 22,999 for the limited edition Ceramic variant and 16,999 for the Onyx variant, this dual SIM smartphone shall be made available via company’s much condemned invite system. It will go on an online sale via Amazon India. It will release on November 5 for the Onyx variant, and November 24 for the Ceramic variant. OnePlus will make available only 10,000 units of the Ceramic variant globally.
2. OnePlus X is available in how many colors?
It comes in only one color which is Sandstone Black. But, its cases will be made available in Rosewood, Bamboo, Karbon, Black Apricot and Sandstone options
3. What is the model number of OnePlus X?
Model number of OnePlus X is E 1005.
4. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of OnePlus X?
It comes with Rear camera of 13 megapixels and front camera of 8 megapixels.
5. What are the dimensions & weight of OnePlus X?
Its dimension is 140.00 mm x 69.00 mm x 6.90 mm and weight is 138.00 grams.
6. What is the screen size of OnePlus X?
Screen size of OnePlus X is 5.00 inches.
7. What is the display color resolution of OnePlus X?
Display color resolution is 1080*1920 pixels at 441 ppi.
8. What is the battery strength of OnePlus X?
OnePlus X comes with a powerful battery of 2525 mAh.
9. How much internal storage OnePlus X carries?
OnePlus X has internal storage of 16 GB which is expandable up to 128 GB using Micro SD card.
10. What is the maximum amount of storage available in OnePlus X?
Maximum storage capacity is 16 GB which can be expandable up to 128 GB.
11. How much RAM does OnePlus X?
OnePlus X comes with 3 GB RAM.
12. On which type of processor does OnePlus X?
It is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor.
13. OnePlus X runs on which operating system?
It runs on Oxygen OS based on android 5.1 Lollipop.
14. What are the special features of OnePlus X?
Its frame contains 17 micro cuts in order to improve looks and grip. It used an amoled display which reproduces bright colors and perfect viewing angles. The second SIM slot can be used either for SIM or for memory card. The touch is very quick to response during multitasking. The phone is very much similar to OnePlus 2. It is a highly affordable and user friendly device.
15. Is OnePlus X support 3G and 4G?
Yes, it supports 3G and 4G both.
16. What are the negative aspects of OnePlus X?
Unlike in OnePlus 2, OnePlus X does not provide fingerprint sensor, No fast charging capacity and again sale by invite. Otherwise, it is a good buy.
17. How many sensors do OnePlus X supports?
It supports four sensors, namely, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
18. What type of SIM OnePlus X?
OnePlus X has dual Nano-SIM slots.
19. Which are the alternatives available for OnePlus X?
InFocus M810, Xiaomi Mi4, LG G3, Sony Xperia Z3, Moto X (2nd Gen) are the best available alternatives of OnePlus X in the market.
20. Does OnePlus X support FM?
Unfortunately, OnePlus X do not come with radio.
|Comparison of OnePlus X|