1. What is the current status of Panasonic Eluga Mark?
Panasonic, one of the leading Smartphone makers in India has launched a new affordable handset in the Eluga series. Christened as Eluga Mark, it is aggressively priced at Rs. 11,990.
2. Panasonic Eluga Mark is available in how many colors?
The Panasonic is available in two color shades- Metallic grey and Royal Gold.
3. What are the available in box accessories with Panasonic Eluga mark?
The box inclusive of a Battery, USB Cable, Charger, Earphones, Warranty Card, User Manual, and Protective Screen Guard
4. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of Panasonic Eluga Mark?
The Panasonic Eluga Mark has a 13 megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording capability. The primary camera comes with range of features like ISO control, HDR, face detection, white balance preset, face detection, self timer and Geo tagging. For Selfies and Video chat, Panasonic is offering a decent 5MP front snapper.
5. What are the dimensions of Panasonic Eluga Mark?
It measures 152 x 77 x 8.2 mm and weighs 142 grams which is very light by segment standard.
6. What is the screen size of Panasonic Eluga Mark?
Following the market trend, the device flaunts a massive 5.5 inch IPS HD display.
7. What is the display color resolution of Panasonic Eluga Mark?
Panasonic Eluga Mark has a display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels with 267ppi of pixel density for good viewing angles.
8. What is the battery strength of Panasonic Eluga Mark?
This Smartphone is fuelled by a 2500mAh Li-on removable battery which we feel is a bit less for 615 Soc.
9. How much internal storage Panasonic Eluga Mark?
It includes an internal storage of 16GB out of which a user gets 11.5-12GB.
10. What is the maximum amount of storage available in Panasonic Eluga Mark?
Besides 16GB of in-built storage, user can further expand it by up to 32GB using a Micro SD card.
11. How much RAM does Panasonic Eluga Mark?
Panasonic Eluga mark is coupled to a 2GB of RAM underpinned by ARM cortex A53 and 8 cores giving you great multi tasking abilities.
12. On which type of processor does Panasonic Eluga Mark?
The RAM is backed by 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU.
13. Panasonic Eluga Mark runs on which operating system?
On software front, Panasonic Eluga Mark runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop out of the box wrapped under Panasonic Fit home UI.
14. What are the special features of Panasonic Eluga Mark?
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE
- Advanced safety features- Android for work and BYOD support
- Value for money package
15. Is Panasonic Eluga Mark supports 3G and 4G?
Yes, this phone supports 3G and 4G band support (1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300) in India.
16. What are the negative aspects of Panasonic Eluga Mark?
Battery seems small for such a huge Phablet and processor. In addition, MSM8939 processor tends to make the device overheat a bit.
17. How many sensors do Panasonic Eluga Mark supports?
Besides Fingerprint sensor, it also supports Accelerometer, compass, proximity and light sensors.
18. What type of SIM Panasonic Eluga Mark?
Panasonic Eluga Mark has a dual SIM Slot (Micro-Sim) with dual standby.
19. Which are the alternatives available for Panasonic Eluga Mark?
Considering the price range and specs, Panasonic Eluga mark competes with Lenovo K3 note, Micromax Canvas 5, Samsung Galaxy J7 in Indian Smartphone market.
20. Does Panasonic Eluga Mark support FM?
Yes, it supports FM radio.
|Comparison of Panasonic Eluga Mark|