Thank you for visiting Mobiblip’s privacy and services section we value your trust you place in us. In general submission of your personal information is not at all required in order to browse mobiblip.com, you can surf this site without revealing any of your personal info.
Information we collect-
For activities like posting comments, enrolling for a contest in that case if you may be asked to submit personal data like your name, address, contact details, email address with the optional info like your location, age, personal and professional interests, gender, your experience with us and any feedback etc.
In case you connect with Mobiblip via social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc we can store your personal information you have chosen to display in that networks. Further, in case you can send or receive personal messages to another user of Mobiblip, we can record all messages that you send or receive.
What About IP addresses?
We may use your personal information or data we collect in connection with your use of mobiblip in order to implement, prevent, investigate, identify theft, fraud, or multiple accounts to prevent making abusive comments. In order to get the such information we may collect data like IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), which browser you are using to visit mobiblip.com like Google Chrome plus we also capture time taken by you to surf on mobiblip and the number of pages you visited on the site.
Sharing and use of personal information-
Although we use industry’s best standard measures to protect your personal information in our database we cannot have control over the other users with whom you share your user profile and information.
We may use the user information:-
- In order to improve our website
- To improve our content and products information
- To rectify the correct info or content given on the site, if any
- To make our beloved readers participate in various contests, surveys etc.
However, we do not disclose your personal information to others without your approval or in an occurrence of some specific incidents:-
- In order to take any action against suspected illegal activities/ violation against our terms and provisions
- To enforce or imply terms and conditions and privacy policies
- To protect our reputation, property and our rights/ rights of third party and personal safety of the users
- We may also disclose personal information if it is required by the law to do so in a good belief because it is necessary to disclose such info to counter court orders or miscellaneous legal processes.
- In the case of transferring or selling the website to other company so user’s info will be transferred too. We may disclose non-identifiable data to third parties which don’t include your name, email address or contact number.
When you use your browser in order to visit or surf any website usually small text files can take place in your computer as browser’s history or program data subfolders which are called as ‘Cookie’. A cookie can be of two types- one which expires when you close the browser and another is which stays on your computer until you delete them manually by following your browser help directions. So like another company our readers will get cookies by us or by companies which are running their ads on our website. Cookies can help us and advertisers to analyze and identify users on our website and it also helps us to serve content to match your preferences.
Have any questions, queries, suggestions or any kind of feedback about mobiblip, so please feel free to email us at [email protected]