1. What is the current status of Xolo Q2100?
Xolo Q2100 was released on October 10th, 2014 which is available in market currently.
2. What are the available colors?
The Xolo Q2100 is available in two colors which are Black and White.
4. What is Xolo Q2100 model number?
The model number of Xolo Q2100 is Q2100.
5. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of this Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 equipped with 8MP autofocus dual LED flash primary camera. The cameras pack features like Geo tagging, GScene detection & tuning, High Dynamic Range (HDR), Low Light enhancement, Face recognition( For focussing as well as in Gallery), Vertical & Horizontal Panorama capture. The Xolo Q2100 also comes with a 2.0 MP secondary camera to facilitate video calling.
6. What is the dimensions & weight of the Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 is 152.4 mm in height, 75.0 mm in width and 9.3 mm in thickness and carries weight of 180g
7. How big is the screen size on the Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 has a 5.5 inches HD IPS capacitive multi-touch screen display. It also gets Corning Gorilla Glass 3 as its screen protection.
8. What is the display color resolution of the Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 has HD, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, a pixel density of 267 ppi along with 16M colors.
9. What is the battery type and specs of Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 has Li-Po 2800 mAh battery.
10. What is the ‘stand by’ & ‘Talk Time’ limit of Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 offering up to 27 hours of talk time and 777 hours of standby time on 2G network, on other hand Xolo Q2100 offering up to 22 hours of talk time and 604 hrs of standby time on 3G network.
11. What type of memory cards does the Xolo Q2100 support?
The Xolo Q2100 support microSD card.
12. How much internal storage Xolo Q2100 Carries?
The Xolo Q2100 has 8GB Internal of built-in storage capacity.
13. What is the maximum amount of external storage available for the Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 can be further expandable up to 32 GB using microSD card.
14. How much RAM does the Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 has 1GB RAM for assisting the CPU.
15. What type of CPU does the Xolo Q2100 have?
The Xolo Q2100 equipped with 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor with Mali 400-MP2 GPU.
16. What operating system does the Xolo Q2100?
The Xolo Q2100 has Android, v4.4 KitKat operating system.
17. What features does the Xolo Q2100 offer?
The Xolo Q2100 presence of various features like Finger Print Sensor, Security at Fingertip, Smart remote solution, Last Pass app, Email etc.
18. Is Xolo Q2100 support 2G, 3G and 4G?
It supports 2G and 3G network. The Xolo Q2100 has also connectivity like Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi direct A-GPS etc to meet the connectivity requirements of the user.
19. What are the disadvantages of Xolo Q2100?
Poor grip because of plastic finish body.
20. How many sensors Xolo Q2100 does support?
The Xolo Q2100 support Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor and Proximity sensor.
21. What type of SIM will the Xolo Q2100 use?
Normal-SIM(dual) used in Xolo Q2100.
22. Which are the other alternatives of the Xolo Q2100 in market?
In Indian market, Xolo Q2100 competes with the Motorola Moto G, Motorola Moto G Gen 2, Asus Zenfone 5 Sony Xperia Z2 etc.
23. Does this Xolo Q2100 have FM?
Yes, Xolo Q2100 has FM feature in it.