1. What is the current status of LG G Flex?
LG G Flex was released in November, 2013 which is available in market currently.
2. LG G Flex is available in how many colors?
The LG G Flex is available in only Titan silver color.
3. What is the model number of LG G Flex?
The model number of LG G Flex is D958.
4. What kind of camera does LG G Flex have?
The LG G Flex has AF BIS CAMERA with LED Flash front main camera.
5. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of LG G Flex?
The LG G Flex equipped with 13MP primary camera supported by autofocus dual-LED flash with BSI Sensor. The cameras pack features like simultaneous video and image recording with full HD 1080p at 60 fps, geo-tagging, cheese shutter, face detection, panorama, HDR, burst shot, beauty shot, shot and clear, intelligent shot etc. The LG G Flex comes with a 2.1 MP secondary camera to facilitate video calling.
6. What are the dimensions & weight of LG G Flex?
The LG G Flex is 160.5 mm in length, 81.6 mm in wide and 8.7 mm in thickness and carries weight of 177g.
7. What is the screen size of LG G Flex?
The LG G Flex has a 6.0 inches curved POLED capacitive touch screen display with display features like clear and vivid, clarity at Optimal angles like a theater, immersive and panorama View. It also gets Corning Gorilla Glass 2 as its screen protection.
8. What is the display color resolution of LG G Flex?
The LG G Flex has full HD 720 x 1280 pixels, a pixel density of 245 ppi along with 16M colors.
9. What is the battery strength of LG G Flex?
The LG G Flex has non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
10. What is the ‘stand by’ & ‘Talk Time’ limit of LG G Flex?
The LG G Flex is offering up to 15 hours of talk time and 720 hours of standby time.
11. What type of memory cards does LG G Flex support?
LG G Flex not support memory card.
12. How much internal storage LG G Flex carries?
The LG G Flex has 32GB of built-in storage capacity.
13. What is the maximum amount of user storage available in LG G Flex?
The LG G Flex has has option of 32GB of storage on the phone of which about 24GB is available for user and cannot expand this either.
14. How much RAM does LG G Flex have?
The LG G Flex has 2 GB RAM for assisting the CPU.
15. On which type of processor does LG G Flex run?
The LG G Flex powered by a Quad core 2.26 GHz processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 chipset and Adreno 330 GPU.
16. LG G Flex runs on which operating system?
The LG G Flex runs by Android 4.2.2 Jellybean operating system.
17. What are the special features of LG G Flex?
LG G Flex presence of various features like Knockon, Real RGB POLED Display, Q Theater, DMB TV tuner, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Ergonomic Curved Design, SNS applications, Photo viewer/editor, Document viewer, Intuitive Rear Key, Organizer, Self Healing Back Cover, Voice memo, voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording, Predictive text input, Haptic feedback, Swing Lock Screen, Alarm, Timer, World Clock, Stop Watch, Calculator, Calendar, Memo, Multi-tasking, Guest Mode etc.
18. Is LG G Flex support 2G, 3G and 4G?
It supports 2G and 3G networks. The LG G Flex has also connectivity like Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi, EDGE, USB and GPRS to meet the connectivity requirements of the user.
19. What are the negative aspects of LG G Flex?
Serious screen quality issues, Some camera focus problems, No optical image stabilization for the camera, The hardware controls at the back take some time getting used to, No microSD slot, Non-replaceable battery.
20. How many sensors does LG G Flex supports?
The LG G Flex supports Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Gyroscope sensors.
21. What type of SIM LG G Flex supports?
The LG G Flex supports single Micro-SIM cards.
22. Which are the alternatives available for LG G Flex?
In Indian market, LG G Flex competes with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Google Nexus 5, Apple iPhone S5 etc.
23. Does LG G Flex supports FM?
Yes, LG G Flex has Stereo FM radio with RDS features in it.