1. What is the current status of Oppo R1?
Oppo R1 was released on December 12th, 2013 which is available in market currently.
2. How many colors of Oppo R1 are available?
The Oppo R1 is available in two colors which is white & black.
4. What is model number of Oppo R1?
The model number of Oppo R1 is 829.
5. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of Oppo R1?
The Oppo R1 equipped with 8 MP BSI CMOS sensor supported by an intense autofocus, LED flash. The cameras pack features like PI Technology, Beautify, Voice shot, Panorama, Burst shot. The Oppo R1 also comes with a COMS 5 megapixel secondary camera that ensures that your video chats and self-shots have superior quality as well.
6. What are the dimensions & weight of Oppo R1?
The Oppo R1 is 142.7 mm in length, 70.4 mm in wide and 7.1 mm in thickness and carries weight of 141g.
7. How big is the screen size on Oppo R1?
The Oppo R1 has 5.0 inch multi-touch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass III.
8. What is the display color resolution of Oppo R1?
The Oppo R1 has 1280 x 720 pixels with a HD resolution, a pixel density of 394 ppi along with 16M colors.
9. What is the battery type of Oppo R1?
The Oppo R1 comes fitted with 2,410 mAh Li-Ion battery.
10. What type of memory cards does Oppo R1 support?
The Oppo R1 has no option for microSD card.
11. How much internal storage Oppo R1 carries?
The Oppo R1 has 16 GB Internal of built-in storage capacity.
12. What is the maximum amount of user storage available in Oppo R1?
The Oppo R1 has 16 GB of internal storage which comes with 12 GB of user available memory.
13. How much RAM does Oppo R1 have?
The Oppo R1 has 1GB RAM for assisting the CPU.
14. What type of CPU does Oppo R1 have?
The Oppo R1 equipped with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 supported Mediatek MT6582 chipset.
15. What operating system does Oppo R1?
The Oppo R1 runs on the Android OS, v4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
16. What features does Oppo R1 offer?
Oppo R1 presence of various features like Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Organizer, Document viewer, Photo viewer/editor, Voice memo/dial/commands, Predictive text input, Virtual Keyboard, ColorOS, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Voice Input etc.
17. Is Oppo R1 support 2G, 3G and 4G?
It supports only 2G, 3G network.
18. What are the disadvantages of Oppo R1?
Very smooth and difficult to grip, No Full HD, Average performance for the price, Build Quality issues on our unit – Bleeding backlight and flex creaks, Average Battery Life, No micro SD slot.
19. How many sensors does Oppo R1 supports?
The Oppo R1 is equipped with Light Sensor, Touch Screen, Proximity, E-Compass, and Accelerometer.
20. What type of SIM Oppo R1 use?
The Oppo R1 supports dual Micro SIM cards.
21. Which are the other alternatives of Oppo R1 in market?
In Indian market, Samsung Galaxy S3 competes with Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, Nexus 5, Sony Xperia Z etc.
22. Does Oppo R1 have FM?
Yes, Oppo R1 has feature of Stereo Radio FM in it .