1. What is the current status of Samsung Galaxy S6?
Samsung Galaxy S6 was introduced at 2015 Mobile world congress (MWC) this month which is launched today i.e. on 23 March 2015.
2. Samsung Galaxy S6 is available in how many colors?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is available in four colors- White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum and Blue Topaz.
3. What is the model number of Samsung Galaxy S6?
The model number of Samsung Galaxy S6 is SM-G920I.
4. What is the megapixel of front and back camera of Samsung Galaxy S6?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is equipped with a 16MP IOS rear camera supported by autofocus LED flash and packs with features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, Face detection, Auto HDR, panorama, Quick Launch, Tracking AF, Auto Real-time HDR (Front & Rear), F1.9, Low Light Video (Front & Rear), High Clear Zoom, IR Detect White Balance, Virtual Shot, Slow Motion, Fast Motion, Pro Mode, Selective Focus etc. The Samsung Galaxy S6 comes with a 5MP Selfie snapper upfront.
5. What are the dimensions & weight of Samsung Galaxy S6?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is 143.4 mm in length, 70.5 mm wide and 6.8 mm thick and weighs 141g.
6. What is the screen size of Samsung Galaxy S6?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has 5.1 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
7. What is the display color resolution of Samsung Galaxy S6?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has qHD 2560×1440 pixels with the pixel density of 577 ppi along with 16M color resolution.
8. What is the battery strength of Samsung Galaxy S6?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 takes the juice from a non-removable Li-Ion 2,550mAh battery that comes with a special feature called wireless charging which provides 4 hours of usage in 10 minutes of charging.
9. How much internal storage Samsung Galaxy S6 carries?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 will be available with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB of built-in storage capacity options.
10. What is the maximum amount of storage available in Samsung Galaxy S6?
The maximum storage depends on which variant you buy (32GB, 64GB and 128 GB) because Galaxy S6 has no expandable memory slot.
11. How much RAM does Samsung Galaxy S6 have?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is supported by 3 GB RAM for assisting the CPU.
12. On which type of processor does Samsung Galaxy S6 run?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is powered by 2.1 GHz + 1.5 GHz Quad-Core, Octa-core processor and Mali-T760 GPU.
13. Samsung Galaxy S6 runs on which operating system?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop operating system.
14. What are the special features of Samsung Galaxy S6?
Samsung Galaxy S6 comes loaded with some special features like Ultra Power Saving Mode, Download Booster, S Health 4.0, Samsung Pay, Smart Manager, Microsoft Apps(One Drive 115GB for 2 years, OneNote), Sound Alive+, Themes, Quick Connect, Private Mode, S Finder, S Voice, Samsung KNOX security platform, fingerprint scanner, Smart TV via Bluetooth Low Energy.
15. Is Samsung Galaxy S6 support 2G, 3G and 4G?
It supports 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks with Dual-SIM (4G+3G). The Samsung Galaxy S6 has also connectivity like NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi-Direct, EDGE, USB and GPRS to meet the connectivity requirements of the user.
16. What are the negative aspects of Samsung Galaxy S6?
The Battery of Galaxy S6 is non-removable, No micro SD slot for expandable storage, No FM Radio available. Battery capacity need to be improved, No Waterproofing.
17. How many sensors does Samsung Galaxy S6 supports?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 supports Accelerometer, Light, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, Barometer, Fingerprint, Hall, HRM sensor.
18. What type of SIM Samsung Galaxy S6 supports?
The Samsung Galaxy S6 supports single Nano-SIM cards.
19. Which are the alternatives available for Samsung Galaxy S6?
In Indian market, Samsung Galaxy S6 competes with the Apple I-Phone 6, HTC One M9, Apple I-Phone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 etc.
20. Does Samsung Galaxy S6 support FM?
No, Samsung Galaxy S6 has no FM radio feature in it.