1. What is the current status of Moto X?
Moto X was released on March, 3rd 2014 which is available only in Filpkart.com currently.
2. Moto X is available in how many colors?
The Moto X is available in three colors options which are Black, White and Royal Blue.
3. What is the megapixel of front and back cameras of Moto X?
The Motorola Moto X is equipped with 10MP autofocus LED flash primary camera. The camera gets pack features like 4X digital-zoom, slow motion video, brust mode, audio HRD, shot mode like Panorama and recording with full HD 1080p at 30 fps. The Motorola Moto X also comes with a 2 MP secondary camera to facilitate video calling.
4. What are the dimensions & weight of Moto X?
Moto X has 129.3mm length, 65.3mm wide and 10.4 mm in thickness and carries weight of 130 g.
5. What is the screen size of Moto X?
The Moto X has a 4.7 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
6. What is the display color resolution of Moto X?
The Moto X has 720 x 1280 pixels, a pixel density of 312 ppi with 16M colors.
7. What is the battery strength of Moto X?
The Moto X has removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
8. What the ‘stand is by’ & ‘Talk Time’ limit of Moto X?
Stand by – Up to 576 h
Talk time – Up to 13 h
9. What type of memory cards does Moto X support?
Moto X does not support any memory card.
10. How much internal storage Moto X carries?
The Moto X has 16GB of built-in storage capacity.
11. What is the maximum amount of user storage available in Moto X?
The Moto X has 16 GB of internal storage offers 13.5 GB approx for users.
12. How much RAM does Moto X have?
The Moto X has 2 GB RAM.
13. On which type of processor does Moto X run?
The Moto X equipped with 1.7 GHz, Dual core, Qualcomm MSM8960Pro Snapdragon with Adreno 320 GPU.
14. Moto X runs on which operating system?
The Moto X runs through Android OS, 4.3 Jelly Been and its upgradable for life time.
15. What are the special features of Moto X offer?
Moto X has features like Active Display, Touch less Control, Quick Capture Camera, Just fits, Ok Google Now Voice Control, Color option for back cover etc.
16. Does Moto X supports 2G, 3G and 4G?
yes’ It supports all network.
17. What are the negative aspects of Moto X?
The disadvantages of Moto x are non-removable battery, Old CPU according to market, Battery not up to mark’ No Sdcard Support
18. How many sensors does Moto X supports?
The Moto X supports Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer and temperature sensor.
19. What type of SIM Moto X supports?
Single Micro-SIM used in Moto X.
20. What are the alternatives available for Moto X?
In Indian market, Moto X competes with the Nexus 4, Lg G and Samsung Galaxy s3 etc.
21. Does Moto X supports FM?
No, Moto X has not Radio FM feature.