1. What is the current status of OnePlus 5?
After months of speculations and anticipations, One Plus has finally announced the launch of its much awaited OnePlus 5 on 20th June 2017. It is available in two options – 64GB and 128GB variants which are priced 32,999 and 37,999 respectively.
2.OnePlus 5 is available in how many colors?
The OnePlus 5 is available in stylish colors- Midnight Black, Slate Grey.
3.What is the model number of OnePlus 5?
The model number of OnePlus 5 is A5000
4.What is the megapixel of front and back camera of OnePlus 5?
The front camera is 16 MP with IR laser-assisted autofocus, 4K (30 fps) video captures, 1.0 µm pixels, f/2.0 aperture and broad-spectrum CRI-90 dual flash. The back camera is 20MP, 1.12 µm pixels and f/1.7 aperture for HD video chatting and selfies. It comes with some versatile traits such as auto face detection, self-timer, auto HDR and a variety of photography options.
5. What are the dimensions & weight of OnePlus 5?
OnePlus 5 is 154.2 x 74.1 x 7.25 mm with weight of 153 gram.
6. What is the screen size of OnePlus 5?
Screen size is 5.5 inches with1080P Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 401ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and fingerprint and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating.
7. What is the display color resolution of OnePlus 5?
The OnePlus 5 has a Full HD display of 1920 x 1080 pixels and 401ppi of pixel density.
8. What is the battery strength of OnePlus 5?
The OnePlus 5 is powered by a battery of Li-Po 3300mAh with fast charging and dash charge support.
9. How much internal storage OnePlus 5 carries?
The OnePlus 5 comes in two internal storage options, i.e. 64 GB and 128 GB. Further, it does not have any external memory card slot.
10. What is the maximum amount of storage available in OnePlus 5?
The maximum storage depends on which variant you buy. Currently, it is available with 64GB and 128GB internal memory option.
11. How much RAM does OnePlus 5?
The OnePlus 5 has 6GB and 8GB RAM LPDDR4.
12. On which type of processor does OnePlus 5?
The OnePlus 5 is power-driven by Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo& 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU.
13. OnePlus 5 runs on which operating system?
The OnePlus 5 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Oxygen OS on top.
14. What are the special features of OnePlus 5?
– Slimmest OnePlus Smartphone ever.
– Snapdragon 835 processor
– Massive 8GB RAM
– Corning Gorilla Glass 5
– Dual rear camera set up
15. Is OnePlus 5 support 2G, 3G, and 4G?
Yes, it does support 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks in India.
16. What are the negative aspects of OnePlus 5?
It is wisely said that perfection is a myth. Likewise being one of the most feature driven phones, OnePlus 5 has some shortcomings, which are:
Camera could have been improved
No external storage
No IP 67 ratings
17. How many sensors do OnePlus 5 support?
OnePlus 5 provides eight sensors, which are:
RGB Ambient Light Sensor
18. What type of SIM OnePlus 5?
The OnePlus 5 comes up with dual nano SIM slot.
19. Which are the alternatives available for OnePlus 5?
In Indian smartphone market, It will lock its horns against Xiaomi Mi 6, HTC 11, Samsung Galaxy S8, and Google Pixel XL.
20. Does OnePlus 5 support FM?
Unfortunately, OnePlus 5 does not have a radio support.